THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
START A NEW WORKPLACE CAMPAIGN
A workplace campaign can help build your team, your business and your reputation; in addition to improving our community.
We know that running a business keeps you very busy, so we’re here to help provide the tools, people and expertise to help you set up a successful workplace campaign as quickly and easily as possible.
TIPS AND TOOLS
Being a United Way Employee Campaign Coordinator (ECC) – the volunteer who oversees your organization’s annual United Way fundraising campaign – takes a lot of hard work and commitment. Below are resources that can help!
Campaign Materials & Resources
- Work Place Flyer: What a Dollar Buys
- UWFC 2017 Campaign Flyer_2 sided
- Employee Campaign Coordinator Guide_2016-17
- Staples Store_UW gets 10% back!
- UWFC 2016-17 Campaign Brochure
- UWFC 2016-17 Campaign Pledge Form_ 2 sided
- Completing pledge cards 2016-17
- Company campaign summary 2016-17
- Corporate pledge form 2016-17