Formed in 2005 by a group of local women who wanted a hands-on way to drive change in Franklin County, Women’s Way is an integral part of United Way.
Women’s Way fights for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in Franklin County. We are a diverse, vibrant community, bound together by a powerful sense of belonging — to each other, to the organization’s mission, and to the communities we call home.
Each year Women’s Way host two signature events; Supper for Six which helps cover the food gap many families deal with during the February school break, and Blooming Backpacks, a school supply drive to make sure every student is ready for the new school year.
In 2016, Women’s Way recognized adequate access to oral healthcare as a persistent issue for our community and hosted its first oral health drive. In 2017, Women’s Way partnered with the Community Health Center of Franklin County to provide free basic dental check-ups and insurance enrollments.
Interested in igniting change with Women’s Way? Email email@example.com or call 413-772-2168.
- You’ll be a part of a community of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building stronger communities.
- Volunteer within our community alongside others looking to create change.
- Network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive events.
- Learn more about critical issues impacting our community.
- Advocate for key community issues at the local and state level.