We depend on strong partnerships with 27+ nonprofit organizations to make Franklin County better for all. Whether you're a currently funded partner, seeking funding for the first time or looking to start a new community initiative, this is the place for you.
United Way funded programs are chosen from a competitive application process in order to direct grant funding to the most effective programs in Franklin County.
When reviewing grant applications United Way looks at the following criteria:
- The agency is an incorporated nonprofit organization under the laws of the state of MA and have tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service code, or operate under the fiscal sponsorship of a private tax-exempt nonprofit organization.
- The organization operates and provides programming in Franklin County, MA.
- Adheres, or can adhere, to the UWFC partnership agreement including all documentation and reports by established deadlines.
- Has been in operation for a minimum of three years.
- Has identified projects or programs that fall within the scope of one or more of UWFC’s investment strategies.
Interested in Funding?
Each of our organizational priorities are funded in three-year grant cycles. The next funding priority will be Financial Stability in 2020. Please check back in the summer of 2020.
Login to eC-Impact (please note that the eC-Impact platform is shared with United Way of Hampshire County.)