With a monthly donation, you become a Community Builder who promotes social change by supporting 25 vital community organizations in Franklin County.
It feels great to know you’re making a difference every month for families & people who live right here – the same place as you. Here's what people are saying!
“I’m a Community Builder because it’s really easy to do. For $15 a month, I’m helping elders live with dignity and supporting single parents who need day care while they’re at GCC.” -- Lynn G, Heath
“There are so many groups doing great work in the Valley and being a Community Builder allows me to donate to many more than I can on my own.” -- Peter J, Greenfield
“My husband & I are Community Builders because it’s such a positive way to be part of the incredible place where we live.” -- Dan & Abby, Northfield
Why become a Community Builder?
· Rewarding: You’ll feel good every month knowing you’re helping our partner agencies and thousands of families that need your support.
· Cost-effective: More of your money goes to United Way programs because there is less paperwork, lower administrative costs, and fewer fundraising expenses.
· Safe: A secure, automatic withdrawal happens once a month from your credit card or bank account.
· Easy & convenient: No checks to write, all donations show on your credit card or bank statement, and you’ll receive one tax receipt at the end of the year.
· You decide: You can change or stop your monthly donation at any time by calling or emailing us.
For more information about the benefits of becoming a Community Builder or to join by phone, please contact Sandy Sayers at 413.772.2168 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to become a Community Builder TODAY!
Click Here to see all the different agencies your monthly donations may help support.
$8/month in honor of United Way’s 80th Anniversary